* The whole thing is scored exactly the same as the main league competition, but using 5 of the 7 players not selected for your starting XI
* Your formation can be made up from any 5 players in any position.
* You can obviously play your strongest 5 players in this cup and take a hit in the league.
* Any manager who fails to select a 5s team will automatically be marked dne (did not enter)
* In the Qualifying Rounds teams scored will be added together for three scoring match plays in a row to give a total.
* After the three matches of qualifying, 7 teams will be eliminated.
* The top 8 teams after the Qualifying Round will go into the draw for the 2 legged knockout rounds.
* The Final is one leg only.
* In the Knockout Stages, in the event of a tie, goals will decide the tie, then clean sheets, then assists.
* Players cannot be cup tied in the 5 ASide Cup
* The eventual winners will scoop a prize of £25
2019 - Nick Jermy (5aside)
2018 - Martin Edwards (5aside)
2017 - Adam Walters (5aside)
2016 - Matthew Jermy (5aside)
2015 - Scott Pritchard (5aside)
2014 - Adam Walters (5aside)
2013 - Michael Lucchesi (5aside)
2006 - Nick Jermy (7aside)
2005 - Scott Pritchard (7aside)
2004 - Adam Walters (5aside)