* The FFACup takes scoring from your whole SFP squad, and bonus points are added to this for getting wins from your 6 chosen real life football teams.
* For your squad, the scoring is exactly the same as the main league competition, but uses all FACup games.
* No need to pick a formation, your entire squads score will be used.
* As Premiership Teams are knocked out so your own squad will get smaller and smaller.
* The player scores are added to each round, and replays until the FACup Final.
* For the bonus points, managers must select 6 teams from the final 64.
* Managers must choose 1 from each of the 4 leagues, and then chose any two other teams from any league.
* While those teams remain in the FA Cup, they will score points for a win and progressing to the next round (see points column left).
* In the event of a tie, goals in the cup final will decide, then the manager that got a chosen team nearest the final, then second closest, then third and so on. If still the same, a best of five toss of the coin penalty shoot out will decide the winner.
* The eventual winners will not win a monetary prize, but will get their name in the Honours List as a competiton winner.
2020 - Matthew Earl
2019 - Quentin Baynes
2018 - Martin Edwards
2017 - Adam Walters
2016 - Michael Lucchesi
2015 - Adam Walters
2014 - Rob Dale
2013 - Lawrence Baynes
2007 - James Roberts
1997 - Scott Pritchard
1996 - Lawrence Baynes