* A cup competition featuring last years top four league finishers.
* It is a round robin tournament, with every team playing the other just once.
* The whole thing is based on goals scored, rather than fantasy points.
* You are able to pick a different XI to the one you play in the league, as long as it uses one of these formations: 442, 433, 451, 532, 541, 352, 343 and 361
* Those who only pick a league team for that scoring week will automatically use that team for the cup.
* Matches score 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.
* The team who finishes top of the group wins, on points first, and if there is a tie, on the result between the tied teams, then goals scored before goal difference. If it's still tied, then there will be a golden goal replay will be played out. Both teams will play again, but it will be the first goal scored by either team that will win the tie. But it is the time in the matches, not the first goal of the weekend. For example, a goal in the 13th minute in a Sunday match beats a goal scored in the 15th minute in a Saturday match.
* There is no prize money, just the honor of being a winner of the Super Cup.
2018 Ross Peggs
2017 Lawrence Baynes
2016 Lawrence Baynes
2015 Adam Walters
2014 Matthew Jermy
2013 Michael Lucchesi